In compliance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
Completion of Orders
All items are handmade to order. T2Kreations will aim to complete orders for standard items within 5 working days. However, this will depending on having stock of the materials required so please allow up to 10 working days for completion. Expected completion dates of bespoke orders will be advised with your quotation, otherwise completion will be within 15 working days. You will receive notification that your order has been completed.
Under the new regulations orders must be completed and delivered within 30 days of the order being placed, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Products sold by T2Kreations are NOT intended for use by children (under 14 years old).
Online transactions are completed via PayPal. You will be invoiced by T2Kreations using a PayPal invoice via your email address – this will provide a link through which you can make a secure payment. (NB. You do not have to have a PayPal Account to make payment in this way – Debit/Credit cards are accepted by PayPal. No card/bank details will be taken/held by T2Kreations).
Cash payments are accepted on standard stock items for customers who wish to collect items from us at craft events.
A non-refundable deposit will be required to secure orders for custom commissions over £150.00. The amount of the deposit will depend on the size of the order. Deposits will be 20% of the total balance, or a minimum of £30.00 per order.
Postage Charges and Delivery of Items
Items will be posted via Royal Mail to UK addresses only. Orders of stock items are usually sent within 3 to 5 working day of receiving cleared payment.
Postage Charges will have been included in the invoice however the standard charges by Royal Mail are currently £2.50 for single, small items and £3.50 for larger or multiple items. Postage for very large or bespoke orders will be calculated accordingly. If you require your items to be sent by recorded or special delivery please ask for a quotation before ordering.
In the event of a non-delivery I can only allow a replacement or refund after 15 working days. Royal Mail will not classify a parcel as lost before this time.
Right to Cancel
Under the new regulations you, the consumer, have the right to cancel at any time from the date your order is placed up to 14 days after your item has been received unless the order is for a personalised item. The right to cancel is also lost if items are not fit for return due to attempted repairs by unauthorised agents.
Should you wish to cancel your order you must return the items within 14 days of cancellation. All monies will be reimbursed to you, including the original postage costs, within 14 days of the item(s) being received by T2Kreations. Reimbursement will be by the same payment method as the original transaction. Return postage will be the responsibility of the consumer. Please note, under these regulations, T2Kreations also has the right to deduct from the monies reimbursed should the value of the items be diminished through the handling of the consumer beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and function.
Due to the nature of manufacturing, items may be a little smaller or larger than specified within the descriptions. Unless stated otherwise T2Kreations standard tolerances are as follows…
1mm to 200mm ± 1.0mm
200mm Plus ± 2.0mm for laser cut items or ± 10% for wires and strings
T2Kreations Return Policy
Should you simply change your mind about your item, T2Kreations is happy to accept returns. Please return the unused items to us, with the original packaging, within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. T2Kreations will not accept the return of bespoke or personalised items unless they are faulty.
T2Kreations aim to produce items of the highest quality and work hard to ensure that all products are free from defect. All items made by T2Kreations therefore carry a guarantee of 6 months from the original purchase date. If there is any mechanical fault, not caused by normal wear and tear within 6 months of purchase T2Kreations will repair or replace the item free of charge. However, please make sure you familiarize yourself with the recommendations for the care of your product – repairs/replacements will be at T2Kreations discretion. Return postage will be the responsibility of the customer. This guarantee does not cover the replacement of batteries. To claim under this guarantee contact us.
Both the T2Kreations Return Policy and this Guarantee are in addition to your statutory rights (see below).
Your Legal Rights
When you buy from a business you have a number of rights as a consumer by law. These include the right to claim a refund/repair/replacement under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 where the goods are faulty or misdescribed. This excludes situations whereby the item has suffered accidental damage, misuse or the effects of reasonable wear and tear.
It is the responsibility of T2Kreations to ensure that we supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have concerns that these legal obligations have not been met, please contact us.
T2Kreations (Operated by Timothy Bird – registered sole trader)
31 Matravers Close,
BA13 3NS Tel: 07809 409 847 Email: mail[@]t2kreations.co.uk (remove )
Last updated October 2015
The term “T2Kreations” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 31 Matravers Close, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3NS. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with the express consent of the owner.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without T2Kreations prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.